Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Academic Shoot Reflection







1. I found i was difficult to ask teachers and and gain entry into some classrooms because some had test being taken so they wouldn't let me in.
2. I mainly found myself thinking about the angle and the lighting while taking the photos.
3. I would not really change anything I did, for the most part I think I did everything correctly.
4. I would do most if not all of the same things I have already done.
5. I think simplicity is the easiest photo to get because, you only need a picture with one obvious subject and nothing else.
6. Framing is pretty hard to capture, because there is not always something framing the pictures for you.
7. I am the least sure of framing and balance, I could go back to the post where it told us all of the rules and gave us examples.

No comments:

Post a Comment