Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Metal


Square
Happy


Bowie




1. There were a few challenges regarding the actual photography used to take the picture. There were many things to choose from for every category.
2. The objective I found myself thinking about the most was the lighting of the photos.
3. I dont think I would change anything with these photos. Honestly I love these photos, I would not change a thing about these photos.
4. I would do everything the same, I would use all the same photos.
5.
Metal: I think I achieved lines in this photo because the lines on the ground are running parallel to the photos.
Square: I think I used frame for this picture because the flowers make a frame around the square sign.
Happy: I think I used simplicity for this photo because there is only one object focus in the picture.
Bowie: I think I also frame for this picture because the object in the photo is literally framed.
6. No Im not interested in shooting it again because I already did, sure it was fun but I wouldn't want to do it again.




















No comments:

Post a Comment