Wednesday, March 19, 2014

My first interview

1. How does it feel to be student of the month? I  feel very honored.
2. Do you think you have earned it, or were you lucky? I definitely earned it.
3. What do you think you did to deserve such a title? I deserved because of my good grades and good work ethic.
4. Is there anyone that you think deserved this more than you? Absolutely not.
5. Do you think you were nominated because of your grades or hard work? I think i was nominated for both.
6. Were you surprised when you were chosen student of the work? Yes, it was quite a shock.
7. How hard did you work to get as far as you are today? I worked very hard.
8. Do you think you have more responsibility now? Yes.
9. Do you think you are anyones role model now that you are student of the month? I sure hope i am.
10. Is there more pressure on you to do better now? Yes, i feel like everyone is looking at me to do better.
11. Will you continue to strive to do better? Yes.
12. Do you think your friends have more respect for you? No.
13. Were you even aware you had a chance of becoming student of the month, or where you just doing your duty? I was just doing my duty to be a good student.
14. Are you more stressed out now that you are student of the month? Yes, i am very stressed.
15. Will you try to become student of the month again? Absolutely not.
16. Do you think you could if you wanted to? If i wanted to, yes i think i could.
17. Have people treated you differently now that you are student of the month? Yes, they kind of look up to me.
18.What are your plans after high school? I want to go to college.
 19.Where do you plan on attending in college? U.T.
20.What do you want to become when you're older? I want to become a physical therapist

No comments:

Post a Comment