Friday, January 17, 2014

Peer Review

1.http://alliew16.blogspot.com
2. My favorite picture was the picture of the Prompt Eight. I liked it because it was original and very creative.
3. My least favorite picture was the picture depicting the prompt Pose. I id not really like this picture because I think it could have been executed better. The background is dull and so is the foreground.
4. I think she had some good photos. She was very creative when thinking of this pictures. And all of her pictures were very clear and clean shots. She did a great job.
5. I think she could improve on making her background either interesting or try to eliminate the background all together.
6. I think she portrayed connected the best, because she depicted a girl literally attached to her phone in more than one way. She has her hands around it and all of her focus is on the phone. Also she is connected because the headphones are in her ears.
7. I dont think she did a very good job on the prompt Pose. It should have been a picture of that person against a good background and also show the person whole body, not just their head.

No comments:

Post a Comment