Thursday, December 5, 2013

My Favorite Cover

                                                                       "Favorite"

Harper's Bazaar, March 2012: "Gwyneth Revealed"




I think this is my favorite cover because it is so simple. There is not so much of a photo to where you have to look all over the page to see the whole picture. There is one subject and it is smack dab in the middle of the page. Also I like the black and white contrast of her dress and the background of the photo. Also I just like the fact that there is a pretty girl in the photo. Everyone likes pretty girls, so I think that was a good idea to put one on the cover. Also I like the girl in the picture because she was an actress in Iron Man. I like iron man so I like this magazine. Those are the main reasons I like this magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment